The report includes values, quantities and percentages and can be customised to suit your information requirements.
When to use the report
- At the beginning of the year to identify whether your plan is realistic
- Throughout the year to determine whether you’re tracking to plan or need to update it
- Compare different budget scenarios or the previous year’s actuals
How to create the report
- Click on Reports - Variance Report
- Select the plan you want to validate in Column one
- Select the plan you want to compare it to in Column two
- Set the date range for the report
- Click Apply to display the report
TIP: the date range defaults to mirror the start and end months of your financial year.