How to select transactions to bulk code or delete
In the Actuals - Needs Action screen, Identify the bank transactions that will use the same farm code.
- Hover over one of the transactions and put a check in the box that appears on the left.
NOTE: After you have selected a transaction, the screen will turn blue.
- Continue to select additional transactions to include in the bulk code batch.
Review selected transactions
- The top left corner of your screen will display the number of transactions selected
- Click the X next to the number selected to un-select all chosen transactions alternatively you can un-tick them individually from the bank transaction list
Bulk code or Delete
When you are happy with your selection:
- Click Delete, to delete the selected transactions
- Click Code, to Bulk code the selection.
A box will pop up for the details of the bulk code batch.
Bulk Code details
In the bulk code transactions box:
- Enter the Code to apply to the selected items.
NOTE: Production and livestock transactions that require more detailed information are not suitable to bulk code. These codes will not be available for you to select.
- Add a Description for the selected items.
- Click Code to code and save the selected items.
The selected transactions will now be coded and moved directly to the completed screen.