There are 3 easy steps to Migration:
- Prepare your farm business for migration
- Migrate your farm business
- Review setup
Before you start, make sure that
- You are the Registrar (Subscription Owner) of the farm business
- You have registered a user account in Focus.
1. Prepare your Cashmanager RURAL farm business for migration
On the day you migrate - you will need to complete the following tasks in your RURAL farm business.
- Make sure the current financial year has been created
- Code any waiting transaction feeds (Bank or Farmlands)
- Reconcile all transactions
- Run a spring clean on the day of Migration
- (Optional) Copy budgets from earlier years into the current or future financial years
After you complete these tasks, make sure to log out of Cashmanager RURAL.
2. Migrate your Farm Business
Once you have logged into Focus select the Migrate farm option.
NB: If you have both Full and Limited RURAL subscriptions, you need to migrate the Full farm business first. Then you can migrate the Limited business.
During the migration process you will:
- Enter your Cashmanager RURAL login details and select the farm business you want to migrate.
- Confirm your payment method as either credit card or direct debit. Your credit card or bank account will be charged when the existing RURAL subscription renewal date occurs.
- Select the information that you want to migrate into Focus. This includes:
Opening livestock numbers
- Click Start Migration.
3. Migration successful - review setup
Once your data has successfully migrated Cash Manager Focus will walk you through reviewing the setup of your farm business.
Now that you are using Focus, here are some helpful topics to help you navigate your way around.