The Cashflow report details your month-to-month income and spending mirroring the information in the plan you view in the Plan screen. It allows you to print it or save it as a PDF file.
What are the benefits of the Cashflow report?
- Can be used to check if your OD limits are sufficient in your plan
- Compare Actuals over Budget to highlight any variances
- To view or print your working, draft or baseline plan
You can view the report while you’re in your plan, by clicking on the download icon at the top of the screen.
A new page will appear in your browser, displaying the report. From here you can either print or download it.
The Cashflow report will display whatever is on the screen, for example:
- If you compress the cashflow to a Section level or expand certain codes.
- If you filter the cashflow screen for a specific bank account.
- If you display additional information, such as on Line Two.