- Login to your Cash Manager Focus farm business.
- Click on Settings and select Bank accounts.
- Click on Add bank account.
Set up bank account details
- Select your bank from the drop-down list and enter your account number and name.
TIP: The Account short name is an abbreviation that you’ll use in the Activity and Planning screens.
- Record the opening balance for your bank account. You can choose to record your opening balance from either:
- The start of your financial year or,
- The day the bank account was opened
TIP: Click on the calendar to change the start date for the opening balance.
If the bank account has an overdraft, tick "This account has an overdraft".
Set up overdraft details
- Choose whether the overdraft interest rate is static (the same rate throughout the year) or variable (changes monthly).
- Enter your overdraft limit and interest rate for applicable years.
OPTIONAL: Interest rates that are entered for future years will automatically calculate overdraft interest in future plans.