The Subscription Admin role belongs to the user who purchases a farm subscription.
The role provides the user with full access to all functions of the farm business.
Additionally, they can:
- Manage billing
- Create and set up the farm business
- Add users and manage their access
A farm subscription can have as many Organisation Admin users as it needs. The role can only be granted by the Subscription Admin.
As an Organisation admin, a user can:
- Change settings such as bank accounts, codes etc
- Add and manage other users with a restricted access
- Full access to all functions of the farm business except to billing details
A farm subscription can have as many Restricted users as it needs. Both the Subscription Admin and any Organisation Admins can grant a user restricted access.
With Restricted access, a user has:
- Full access to all functions of the farm business except Settings and billing details
How to see what access you have to a farm business
- Click on your profile icon.
- Select Farms.
You'll see a list of farms and access levels that you can log into.