How to create a manual bank transaction
In the Actuals - Needs Action screen:
- Select + Create new, next to the Bank transactions heading.
- Click Money in for deposits
- Click Money out for Withdrawals
Bank transaction details
After selecting money in or money out a new bank transaction form will appear. You will need to enter the following information:
- Bank transaction date
- Bank account that the transaction relates to
- The total amount of the deposit or withdrawal
NOTE: Other party, Reference and Particulars fields are optional, but highly recommended.
You can now code or match the bank transaction, or click Save, to save the bank transaction to the needs action screen.